This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with specific, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). We may also collect data associated with your visit, such as your IP address, and enrich it with additional information. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Wealth Scores
- Annual Income
- Discretionary Income Scores
- Social Handles such as your Facebook ID
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We also enrich data associated with your IP address and browser data for the purpose of marketing our products and services. If you wish to opt-out of this data enrichment process, you may visit: https://farmhousepies.com/optout.php
Use of Data
Farmhouse Pies uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website.
- To monitor the usage of the website.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To gather information for use with marketing or promotional material.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
When and How is data collected shared?
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our website.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform web-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website as well as analyze and enrich data associated with your visit.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.